Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I see London, I see France, I see Mojo's Underpants

I packed my back pack after my post this morning for swimming: goggles, cap, soap, shampoo, clean clothes for running errands. I finished my run at the park and drove the gym, changed out of my running clothes, opened my back pack and didn't see a swim suit. I knew I forgot something!

Shit...I have to meet hay man at 1pm. I didn't want to have to drive the big hay truck all the way back home. It takes me 15 minutes one way. I found a pair of clean, red and white Christmas candy cane underwear in my bag. They were better than my jogging shorts! I put my hot pink jog bra back on with my Christmas underwear and did 1,500. I stayed on schedule too. I have all three lamb dishes in the works, various stages or simmering or marinating now. I also took my glass of wine outside and watched the goats on the playground, with my "architect" husband for awhile. Thanks for all your hard work honey, I know the goats will love it!

See, triathlons have taught me what's important.. You gotta do what you gotta do! Like swim in my underpants and help build goat playgrounds.




And the goats.. They think laying three feet away or in the feeders is VERY important. They are highly pissed off that the feeding stations have been moved and locked off.

I say.... Nanananananannanaaaa!

You can't lay and crap in them anymore! I can catch you now too. Nanananana Boo-Boo



11 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

You crack me up!

The goats look puzzled. But happy. And probably much cleaner than usual, right? :-)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Bolder said...

thanks dear.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Looks like them goats are enjoying life!

Swimming in your undies....that takes guts! My undies are definitely not up to the challenge!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I had a friend take off her running pants and run in her boy short undies. Things were a little too sheer and she got A LOT of looks. Needless to say she put the running pants back on after getting back to where she stashed the pants!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

LOL cute goat pics! Brave brave lady for swimming in your panties!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger JF said...

You have no modesty left! You were worried about peeing in front of people and now you are swimming in your panties? Good God Girl! I can't wait to see what's next! Anyone up for a skinny dip (or as I have said in the past, for me and those that are curvy, we can go chunky dunking).

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

ralph lauren outlet
adidas wings shoes
cheap ugg boots
wedding dresses uk
ugg boots
tiffany and co
mcm backpack
tory burch outlet online
michael kors handbags clearance
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
rolex watches
louis vuitton,borse louis vuitton,louis vuitton sito ufficiale,louis vuitton outlet
nike free uk
ugg boots clearance,ugg australia,uggs on sale,ugg slippers,uggs boots,uggs outlet,ugg boots,ugg,uggs
ugg outlet store
abercrombie and fitch
uggs outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
mm1127

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

fitflops sale
fitflops sandals
Kobe Shoes
Nike Kobe 9
christian louboutin sale
christian louboutin store
Air Jordan 11 Retro 72 10
jordans 2016
jordan shoes
new jordan shoes
coach sale
coach outlet
kate spade new york
kate spade handbags outlet
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet
michael kors selma
Michael Kors Christmas
Michael Kors Sale
michael kors handbags on sale
michael kors outlets
michael kors factory
Michael Kors Outlet Locations
michael kors factory outlet
jordan 11
jordan retro 7
lebron 12
kd shoes
nike air max
nike air max 90

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses wholesale, longchamp outlet, chanel handbags, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, sac longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton, jordan pas cher, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, nike outlet, nike air max, polo outlet, nike free run, louboutin pas cher, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, air max, michael kors pas cher, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, nike air max, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, nike tn, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion outlet, uggs outlet, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, oakley pas cher, north face, michael kors, burberry outlet, michael kors, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, true religion jeans, polo lacoste, ralph lauren uk, nike air force, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, converse pas cher, nike free uk, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, michael kors outlet online, lululemon canada, kate spade, guess pas cher, mulberry uk, coach outlet, replica handbags, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, nike air max, true religion outlet, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, north face uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home