Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Husband Feeds My Addiction


Okay... I'll admit it. Part of the reason I was having a pissy fit about going to market today was because Falcor was finished being built by Charlie Storm My husband bought this bike for me and is so excited about it. I went to the shop and he fitted me before I left for market. My husband went and picked it up after work. He called me at market to tell me Falcor was home. There was a group ride tonight, I so wanted to try Falcor out. He wanted me to post pictures tonight! He was even getting irritated with kitty because he wanted to be in the picture. It's another guy thing I don't understand. Ya'll get boners over part names. I'm going to let him type out all the parts because he just creaming his jeans about the word "Dura Ace and Ultegra" Here is the build:
Frame: Blue T-12
Fork: Aerus
Wheels: Mavic Cosmic Elite
Tires: Hutchinson
GROUP:
Cranks: Dura Ace
BB: Ultegra
F Der: Ultegra
R Der: Dura Ace
Cass: Ultegra
Brakes: Ultegra
Brake Levers: Profile QS2
Shifters: Dura Ace
Chain: Dura Ace
Seat: Vision Tech
Post: Aerus
Bars: Profile CBX
Headset: Aerus
I'll be honest, I really don't understand what all those brand names mean. I'll just be happy to have a comfortable ride that helps me go faster. As a bonus, it is a pretty looking bike. Not sure about the grip tape though.. Do you think another color would look better? I think it's too bright blue for the bike.

Thanks honey, for such an awesome present. I think I'll take it for a three hour ride on Saturday! Hey - do you buy me nice presents to get me out of your hair?

14 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Awesome bike!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Very pretty! Love the aerobars!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger JF said...

Sweet! Yeah! I am jealous too! Bagpiper and I are going to jump you and kick your ass! Joke! I am so happy for you!

I LOVE THE TAPE! That was one of the first things I noticed. Don't change it! I think it looks GREAT!

It's going to be weird not seeing you on Clifford! :(

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Jill said...

SAAAWEEEET!! Lucky, lucky girl. Yep, I'm jealous too!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger KBGee said...

WOW! That is one sweet ride.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Well at least I am not the only one who is clueless on all the biking technical info.

What an awesome husband to get so excited for your bike!!! Awesome!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Brett said...

Very nice bike! I want one ...

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Cycling Under The Influence said...

Dura Ace? I think I need to go to the bathroom now- except I have to stay seated at my desk for a while:)

Love the bike, very nice. Let us know how it rides!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger :) said...

Woweee! Your hubby deserves some major brownie points!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 10.29
nike free, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, air max, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, rolex watches, tiffany and co, ugg outlet, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, jordan shoes, ray ban sunglasses, air max, oakley sunglasses cheap, louboutin, louis vuitton, burberry outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, uggs, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, coach outlet, gucci outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet online sale, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots clearance, prada handbags, louboutin shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, cheap uggs, kate spade handbags, louboutin outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, uggs outlet

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

marc jacobs
nike foamposite
vans shoes
calvin klein outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online
swarovski crystal
ferragamo outlet
cheap nike shoes
michael kors handbags sale
oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia,oakley occhiali,oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet store
the north face outlet
michael kors factory online
ralph lauren uk
nike air max
asics,asics israel,asics shoes,asics running shoes,asics israel,asics gel,asics running,asics gel nimbus,asics gel kayano
longchamp outlet
michael kors wallet sale
michael kors outlet
mm1127

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, nike tn, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion outlet, uggs outlet, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, oakley pas cher, north face, michael kors, burberry outlet, michael kors, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, true religion jeans, polo lacoste, ralph lauren uk, nike air force, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, converse pas cher, nike free uk, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, michael kors outlet online, lululemon canada, kate spade, guess pas cher, mulberry uk, coach outlet, replica handbags, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, nike air max, true religion outlet, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, north face uk

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, vans, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg uk, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, hollister, gucci, moncler, supra shoes, nike air max, moncler, toms shoes, lancel, ugg, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, barbour, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, links of london, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour uk, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, coach outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, ray ban, louis vuitton, moncler, doudoune moncler, canada goose, swarovski crystal, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, replica watches, swarovski, moncler uk, ugg pas cher, hollister, canada goose jackets, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, canada goose

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
dallas cowboys jersey
ralph lauren
coach handbags
oakley sunglasses
new york giants jerseys
coach outlet online
new balance outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home