Friday, June 16, 2006

Down in the Dumps


I feel like something the cat dragged in. I went to the gym today and tried to workout. I worked my legs and they felt like jello, it made me kinda dizzy. I swam about 750 yards and my arms felt like lead. It was an out of body experience, my body was moving but I don't know where I was. I'm not up to snuff and my stomach still doesn't feel right. I was able to keep the Cheerios down I ate this morning. My first solid food, yay! I decided not to run after the swim. I came home and ate a bowl of Chicken and Stars.

When I opened my cupboard, I was even more frustrated and disgusted. It looked like tornado alley. I can't find anything because it's so cluttered. Because I'm recovering and can't run around like a chicken with its head cut off, I actually took time to organize and clean. I tore apart the cupboard, shelf by shelf. I bleached each rack. I made a breakfast, cereal, canned goods, baking goods and condiments/pasta shelf. I also realized I have 5 jars of peanut butter, 3 cans of bread crumbs, 4 bottles of corn syrup and 5 bags of egg noodles. I threw the stale cereals, crackers, cookies in a big pot with buttermilk and the birds had a great feast tonight. The day wasn't a total loss after all! Ya know what is most appetizing to me still on that rack? Saltines.

I forgot to add that while I was cleaning out the bottom shelf of the cupboard, I stood up holding two bottles of soy sauce and caved my dome piece in- really hard. I slammed it into the corner of the top cabinet. I saw stars and little birds flying around in circles. I screamed "Jesus Fucking Christ!", then I started crying. It was one of those really bad days and I wallowed in my self pity. As I tried to sleep that night, every time I rolled over, I woke up because of my bruised noggin.

5 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Ouch!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Apparently I need to get sick because my cupboards need some serious attention...

Who am I kidding, it would still probably not get done!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

oh sweetie, I hope you feel better soon!

I hate those kind of days!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger 艾丰 said...

jianbin1125
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet store
canada goose jackets
replica handbags
louboutin uk
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air max 2014
ugg boots
hollister,hollister canada,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie,abercrombie fitch,abercrombie kids,a&f
hollister pas cher
oakley
ugg boots outlet
adidas jeremy scott
chanel outlet store online
michael kors outlet sale
moncler jackets
cheap uggs
michael kors handbags
links of london uk
the north face jackets
basketball shoes
north face jackets
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
true religion sale
giuseppe zanotti sale
barbour clothing
ferragamo shoes
air jordan shoes
nike trainers uk
canada goose outlet

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

ferragamo shoes
michael kors outlet
rolex watches outlet
tory burch outlet online
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store
mac cosmetics
michael kors outlet online
wellensteyn outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outelt
air max 2014
ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban,ray-ban,ray ban occhiali,ray ban sunglasses
woolrich outlet store
fred perry polo shirts
michael kors outlet
tiffany outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley outlet store
mizuno running shoes
mm1127

 

Post a Comment

<< Home