Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm In Love With These Pussy's

I'm feeling better after my track workout. Maybe I needed to work up a really big sweat. I did 5x800 w/2 min rest. My 800's were around 3:46-3:50.

I probably caught your attention with the title, it's another "momism". My mom will call kittens "Pussy Boys". In our family, we talk to our animals in a high pitched squeaky voice. On Monday, I met my mom at the gym. She is trying to lose some weight. I try to help by meeting her there on Monday's and Friday's and doing the elliptical with her for 30min. On Monday morning, after our workout, she was going to come over and see the kittens. She got all excited about it because she loves cats. She screeched out in her squeaky animal voice, "Pussy Boys! Pussy Boys! I can't wait to see the Pussy Boys!". Ummmmm, Mom? Let's not yell about pussy in the gym, okay? All the cardiac rehab patients are looking at you!

I'm know I've grown to be like my Mom and I love her dearly. I screech out in the animal voice(But the G rated version), "Come here you little kitties!" when I walk into the closet. That's were the box is and Mrs. Kitty wants them to stay there inside their crib. They want to explore.


They scream at me to take them out. I listen and take them all out, they enjoy crawling around and you can watch different personalities form. Mrs. Kitty probably wants to puncture my retina with her claws. She probably feels like she's going to have brain overload trying to watch five babies. When she's had enough, she'll try to carry them back to the box. I'll pick them up and return them to the box in the closet. You can see her in the next picture still in the box wondering why all of her babies are out roaming around.

8 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Awwww, I love your kitties and I want one!! Or five!!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger JF said...

Oh dear! They are so cute! I need to come over and see them! I might be playing golf in Sanford with Steve and my friend Brian next Sat. (7/8)... Can Steve and I come over to see you guys, the farm and the kitties? Let me know! Are you keeping all of them? Giving away? Selling them?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger tri-mama said...

Aren't mom's great :) cute kittens aaaggghh (can't have cats)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger E-Speed said...

oh what sweet babies!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

marc jacobs
nike foamposite
vans shoes
calvin klein outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online
swarovski crystal
ferragamo outlet
cheap nike shoes
michael kors handbags sale
oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia,oakley occhiali,oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet store
the north face outlet
michael kors factory online
ralph lauren uk
nike air max
asics,asics israel,asics shoes,asics running shoes,asics israel,asics gel,asics running,asics gel nimbus,asics gel kayano
longchamp outlet
michael kors wallet sale
michael kors outlet
mm1127

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, nike tn, abercrombie and fitch uk, burberry handbags, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, true religion outlet, uggs outlet, ray ban pas cher, hogan outlet, oakley pas cher, north face, michael kors, burberry outlet, michael kors, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, true religion jeans, polo lacoste, ralph lauren uk, nike air force, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, converse pas cher, nike free uk, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, michael kors outlet online, lululemon canada, kate spade, guess pas cher, mulberry uk, coach outlet, replica handbags, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, nike air max, true religion outlet, hollister pas cher, ray ban uk, north face uk

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, vans, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg uk, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, hollister, gucci, moncler, supra shoes, nike air max, moncler, toms shoes, lancel, ugg, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, barbour, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, links of london, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour uk, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, coach outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, ray ban, louis vuitton, moncler, doudoune moncler, canada goose, swarovski crystal, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, replica watches, swarovski, moncler uk, ugg pas cher, hollister, canada goose jackets, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, canada goose

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...



Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you
https://3kary.com/property-status/villas-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/villas-for-rent/
https://3kary.com/property-status/villas-for-sale/
https://3kary.com/property-type/villas/



 

Post a Comment

<< Home