Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm Not Dead Yet. I Feel Fine, I Feel Happy!



I'm feeling better about food, therefore life and training are great now too. Tonight we are having tangy-tantalizing meatloaf(beef,veal and lamb with a brown sugar-apricot glaze), mashed potatoes(made with real butter and cream cheese), beef-mushroom gravy and Italian green beans from market. I am excited. If you mentioned meatloaf four days ago, I would have pig-vomited on you.

I have my first ocean water swim this weekend. I'm a bit nervous about jaws, jellyfish and waves. Are waves gonna be crashing on top of me when I'm swimming and make me face plant into the sand? How much salt water can I swallow without gagging? I'll probably be ragging too and my husband told me the sharks like the women that are bleeding. We are like chum. I will swim fast.

My very own water skis arrived this afternoon. My husband won them on Ebay.
I tell you, I'll get knocked downed 30 times but I will eventually get up. My husband's day off is tomorrow, so we will take the new boat and water skis to Jordon Lake. Snaggle is coming along too. Snaggle will get some pictures of me getting dragged around like a rag doll, but I am determined to do it.

I did a hard workout today. Worked my triceps, chest and shoulders. Then ran for 40 minutes then swam this workout:


1500 yds total:
400 warm up
6 x 25 hard/30 sec rest
Kick 4 x 25 hard/30 sec rest
400 moderate/2 min rest
Kick 4 x 25 hard/30 sec rest
6 x 25 hard/30 sec rest
200 easy cool down

Swimming is really tough when I have already worked my triceps. I like to do things that are hard and sometimes painful. My triceps were on fire during the 25 hard(s), I must use them a lot during swimming. I don't know if that is good or bad. I'm trying to lose some body fat and "get a little more cut". I was looking over the diets of women that primarily body build and they live off protein. I'm not sure how well I'd do as a triathlete with eating mostly protein. I'm getting most of my calories from carbohydrates currently. Fuck, a packet of Gu is like 39 carb grams or something.

Anyway, I'm excited about dinner and my day tomorrow, even if I struggle. Just generally happy about health and getting to enjoy this life.

5 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

I don't recommend fucking a packet of Gu. Too sticky.

Good luck on the ocean swim! Just make sure that you're faster than any other female in the water that is similarly indisposed.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

That meatloaf sounds incredible! Brown-sugar apricot glaze?!?! Man! My mouth is watering right now!

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet online, tory burch outlet online, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion, louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, true religion outlet, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, nike outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet, oakley vault, gucci handbags, nike free, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, prada outlet, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet store, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, jordan shoes

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses wholesale, longchamp outlet, chanel handbags, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, nike roshe, sac longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton, jordan pas cher, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, nike outlet, nike air max, polo outlet, nike free run, louboutin pas cher, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, air max, michael kors pas cher, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, burberry pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, nike air max, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet online, oakley sunglasses

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, vans, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg uk, louis vuitton, moncler, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, hollister, gucci, moncler, supra shoes, nike air max, moncler, toms shoes, lancel, ugg, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, barbour, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, links of london, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour uk, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, coach outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, ray ban, louis vuitton, moncler, doudoune moncler, canada goose, swarovski crystal, juicy couture outlet, converse outlet, replica watches, swarovski, moncler uk, ugg pas cher, hollister, canada goose jackets, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home