Sunday, June 04, 2006

Kitty's Five Kittens



Kitty had five healthy kittens on Friday night. She's a great Mom too. I was worried about her the first day because she didn't leave them for 14 hours. This morning, she followed me outside while I was milking the goats. I think she needed a break. I can't imagine lying still for 23 hours a day while five little ones sucked on me.

The kittens aren't very fun right now. Their ears are flat againist their heads, their eyes still shut. Just wait, I'll probably be super annoying from weeks 3-6 with all sorts of stories and pictures.

4 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger JF said...

Aaawwwhhhh! So cute! I need to come over to see them. I have a couple teacher workdays next week. I will swing by to see them and to see you. I am going through Mojo withdrawl! I miss you and your family (including all your animals).

You are such a good friend to me. We have had some great conversations and some painful laughs! I don't want a busy schedule to get in the way of that. I hope you know that you mean a lot to me (and Don and Maddie). Miss you!

Good luck with the kitty raising!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Yeah!!! I just love kittens!!! Bring on more cute pics!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger MissJenny said...

Yay kitties! I love it when their eyes are all closed and they just kind of stumble around and mewl and step all over each other.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

ferragamo shoes
michael kors outlet
rolex watches outlet
tory burch outlet online
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store
mac cosmetics
michael kors outlet online
wellensteyn outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose outelt
air max 2014
ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban,ray-ban,ray ban occhiali,ray ban sunglasses
woolrich outlet store
fred perry polo shirts
michael kors outlet
tiffany outlet
canada goose jackets
oakley outlet store
mizuno running shoes
mm1127

 

Post a Comment

<< Home