Sunday, July 02, 2006

Farm Pit Stop

We went to White Lake on Friday morning for a mini vacation. We had to come home this morning. I had to milk the goats (I'm trying to dry them off) and Don had some business. We are going to back to the lake in about an hour until Monday night.

Just you wait my little pretty's. I am going to have some good pictures of a southern campground. It's beer, golf cart and confederate flag city. They can even line dance to rap music!

I am a knee boarding natural. I may struggle with water skiing but so far, I am the only one that can knee board. Not even my coach of a husband! :) He has been calling me "hotdog" because I'm now doing turns and jumping over the boats' wake.

I did swim in the lake but haven't run or biked for two days. I guess there is more to life other than training. I'm trying to learn how to relax.

Hope you have a great 4th Of July, full of laughs, food and fireworks!