Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm back.... And full of Piss and Vinegar

I had a great weekend! It was the first time the family has been together for long time. Since the oldest boys have been in the Marines, it's harder and harder to get good family pictures. Most of all, we had good times and made lasting memories.

I watched people struggle with water sports. Then conquer and get up with smiling faces. They'd climb up the ladder with pride. I laughed a lot, especially on the boat. I ate wonderful food and was well fed by my mother in law. I didn't train and it didn't kill me. I got my hair done today by Becky and I look like a baby T-Rex. I missed my animals, my home and my rountine(In that order). Waking up at 6am to bike in the morning doesn't sound as fun tonight. I have to decide by 8am if I want to do the 50 or 100k "Firecracker" ride in Cary tomorrow morning...

Some slide-show highlights..
Nick and Joy catching air in the tube, these two were tough! They were the best tube riders.
Nick's face right before crashing on the kneeboard.
Lucy's life vest's straps.
Snaggles scissor legs while mounting the knee board.
Monty pouting and refusing to look at the camera because I went
on vacation for a few days.

Fun times, I tell you.



Upload photos at Bolt.

4 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Thanks for sharing your joy :)

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Robin said...

WOW! Looks like you had a blast! Fun stuff!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger JF said...

I am glad that you had fun! You needed that! See, no training and you are still alive! Don't give it up though! You are a natural and I know you will continue to do well!

Great pictures!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost 350 white
cincinnati bengals jerseys
gucci outlet
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
michael kors handbags
reebok outlet
houston texans jerseys
chicago bulls jersey
lions jerseys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home