Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Some Funny Pictures From Pee Dee Race

Before I started farming, I would foster rescued Dobermans. Most of these dogs were gentle and just needed some unconditional love. Once, we got a female named Abby that was hard-core. She wanted through the door first, she would steal other dogs food or toys and she would pee like Monty. Yes, that is right. Abby could lift her leg and piss like a male. If Monty marked a spot, she'd have to pee over it. Like, "Whatever Monty, it really is mine."

When I uploaded this picture, it reminded me of Abby. I look like a dominant bitch marking Falcor. Mine! I swear, I don't have any good pictures of me on the bike.


I seriously would have paid for someone to get a picture of me crashing when I was stuck in the clips. Now that would be funny! My husband was running to the rescue during the crash. He managed to get this picture after he hit me in the dome piece with the aero bars. Notice how my sunglasses are all cattywhompus? At least I can laugh at myself. Hope you do too!

8 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

mojo, mojo, mojo... can i call you moj?

pulling my pink swim cap pigtails and teasing me with cotton candy colored tape... it ALL just encourages me...

so young, so much to learn...

but, you gots nothin' to complain about with those pics, you're tanned, fit and young.

a nice combo.

but, i shall return on another day with chosen words... mark this day moj'ee.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

I want those back muscles!! Woot!

So does that mean you've mastered peeing on the bike?

I always figured that dogs always peed on the car tires so that they could mark all the territory that the tires rolled on.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger E-Speed said...

I don't have any good bike pics either. If we ever get together we will have to ride and have your husband photograph us till we get ones we like!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger :) said...

Awesome pics!!! Too funny!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Lookin' good. In the dog pee position or not. :)

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this post.
You are a riot!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger ShesAlwaysWrite said...

I love knowing other people who foster! Most folks just think I'm nuts. Although my current foster is a goofy yellow lab, I've got a soft spot for the misunderstood German breeds.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

herve leger dresses
louis vuitton handbags outlet
coach outlet store
ralph lauren outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
kobe bryants shoes
tiffany and co
karen millen uk
coach outlet online
phone cases
rolex uk
nike free 5
swarovski crystal
louis vuitton handbags outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors canada
nba jerseys
mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags
mm1127

 

Post a Comment

<< Home