Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stallion Update


Upload music at Bolt

Oh God, I can't believe I will admit to some of the things I have done. After I read the comments, I remembered a minor detail about make out sessions with Joey. I would play "Do It to Me One More Time" by Lionel over and over again while we were making out. I had the CD single and put it on repeat. The fucking song is over six minutes long! Twice played equals almost 15 minutes of making out, it was my porch timer. But enjoying Lionel Ritchie at 16? Christ, what's wrong with me? It's part Kenny G., part middle aged housewife "let's get it on" song.

And what happened to Joey T. and I? We grew apart during the summer. I just stopped calling him gradually over the summer, he'd graduated, I had two years left. My sister came home from college and I chilled out with her and her friends more. I started to resent Joey because he'd always want me to do more. He'd had sex before so going home for months with a wet spot on your jeans from dry humping probably got old. Or maybe he got sick of Lionel?

7 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

I could be worse, Mojo. "Do It To Me One More Time" is a Captain and Tennille song for some of us. Excuse me while I raise a butt cheek and fart some dust.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

Important disclaimer - I never LIKED that song. I just wanted to point out that I could see your middle aged housewife and raise you older than dirt.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

i'd put my money on it was Lionel.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Capt'n & Teneille it is! That along with Muskrat Love. Crap. 21st C Mom -- now you're makin' ME feel old! I even had Tenielle's haircut when I was young...or was that the Dorothy Hamill? I think they had the same hair. Geez...

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I'm with bold. Lionel would totally make me run for cover.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Fe-lady said...

You are so candidly funny! I could never post my most private moments and make them sound so...well...cool. What a knack!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely appreciate this site
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home