Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pinehurst Morning

Uuugggggghhh. It's 5:45am and I'll be leaving for my last triathlon of this year shortly. It's cold outside to this Carolina girl. The thought of getting into the lake right now doesn't sound exciting. I don't even want to compete. I know, that sounds bad. I need to write it down because I want to remember this time next year when I'm signing up for races. I want to remember how burnt out I felt this morning and how I begged my husband to get back into our warm bed. I can't quit though, I signed up for eight and I'll finish eight race this season.

I'll be doing this race with my sister and my good friend, Meg. My sister has IT band issues so she may not run much. I just keep thinking to myself, "only three and half hours of racing then done for the year". Maybe I'll feel different after the race is completed. I hope I haven't burnt myself out on triathlon for the rest of my life.

4 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your might be out in the water as I type this and my thoughts are with you three on this chilly October morning.
Way to hang in there for the girls!! I'm sure they appreciate your company and support!
Winter is coming, a time of fallow fields, rest and renewal.
Follow natures way and hear Mother Earth's wisdom.
A goal is only a goal.
One is really no better than another except that our minds make it so.
What value do you place on what your doing?
What value do others place on what you do and are you doing it for them or for yourself?
Your body never lies, what is it saying?
Our lives are a picture for us to paint with our own unique choice of colors and textures. Remember to follow the athletic artist inside of your heart.
Way to follow up on your commitments today, your a tough woman!
Now, next year when it comes time to plan your season, choose another route.
You've already been done one road this year, next year choose another one.
Listen to your heart and follow the joy.
Big hug to you!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Bolder said...

i hear yah...27 days to go.

next year, no late season triathlons!!

but, we didn't know, what we didn't know... right, RIGHT?!?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

Been there. I wrestled with doing this one last year, but just did it and was glad for it. 1) Because its a great race and 2) because it was the last one of the season! Either way, you had a great season and it was great meeting you and talking to you at the couple of races we did together! Good luck!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger 艾丰 said...

jianbin1125
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet store
canada goose jackets
replica handbags
louboutin uk
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air max 2014
ugg boots
hollister,hollister canada,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie,abercrombie fitch,abercrombie kids,a&f
hollister pas cher
oakley
ugg boots outlet
adidas jeremy scott
chanel outlet store online
michael kors outlet sale
moncler jackets
cheap uggs
michael kors handbags
links of london uk
the north face jackets
basketball shoes
north face jackets
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
true religion sale
giuseppe zanotti sale
barbour clothing
ferragamo shoes
air jordan shoes
nike trainers uk
canada goose outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home