Friday, November 24, 2006

Did You Stuff Yourself with Turkey?

I did! I have been eating so clean the last few weeks, I think I created an anarchy inside my body yesterday. I didn't really eat THAT much, only one plate and a piece of coconut cream pie. I guess my body was like, "What's up with all this carb loading? Are you going to run a marathon tomorrow?" I ate until I couldn't swallow another bite down. Then, I was super uncomfortable. Thank God I wore stretchy elastic waist pants. I wanted to lay on the floor, spread out like a big pile of sweet potato casserole. We were at someone's house so I held myself together and didn't lay in a heap on the carpet. I was glad when we got home because I was burping and tooting from that feast.

I finally got to lay on the floor in front of the TV when we got home. What did I see? One of the best songs that I have ever heard coming from Fiona Apple's lips! Normally, I wouldn't watch anything Elvis Costello but Fiona's cover of his song, "I Want You" is amazing. Don was even watching it with me. He said, "She's so intense sometimes. It reminds me of you. When you start getting too intense, I'll call you Fiona to bring you back to reality." He better just pray that I don't break out in song. I could break glass with my tone deaf intensity.

I WANT YOU, Fiona Apple with Elvis Costello

More Videos

8 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

Ahhh Fiona. Boys like looking at her but the whole "she's so intense thing' does seem to come up. I get that, too. Boys don't like intense as far as I can tell.

I didn't really stuff myself because I don't eat meat and the meal I had was meatalicious. I did do some damage to the smashed potatoes, though and the pecan pie was MINE! I loves me some pecan pie (that would be my favorite part of the meal).

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Stuffed is the appropriate word - especially since the stuffing is my favorite Thanksgiving dish!! And I ate bunches of it! Yummmmm!!

Glad you had a wonderful holiday! And I am wondering about the soaps, too!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

I think I got down two plates this year and about 4 helpings of dessert! It was SOOO worth the discomfort afterwards!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

that's intense eating, and intense vid'ing...

WELL.DONE!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Hey Mojo!
How's it going? Have a nice Christmas and check back when you can, you're missed :-)

Julia

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Robin said...

happy holidays, m.!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger 艾丰 said...

jianbin1125
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet store
canada goose jackets
replica handbags
louboutin uk
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air max 2014
ugg boots
hollister,hollister canada,abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie,abercrombie fitch,abercrombie kids,a&f
hollister pas cher
oakley
ugg boots outlet
adidas jeremy scott
chanel outlet store online
michael kors outlet sale
moncler jackets
cheap uggs
michael kors handbags
links of london uk
the north face jackets
basketball shoes
north face jackets
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
true religion sale
giuseppe zanotti sale
barbour clothing
ferragamo shoes
air jordan shoes
nike trainers uk
canada goose outlet

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

cheap jordan shoes
north face outlet store
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban outlet
winter coats
ugg boots
lacoste pas cher
coach outlet
ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale
the north face outlet
snapbacks wholesale
nfl jerseys
coach outlet online
ray-ban sunglasses
pandora outlet
uggs outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
ed hardy clothing
tods outlet
snow boots
mm1127

 

Post a Comment

<< Home