Monday, January 29, 2007

Just Checking In

Hello,
I'm at the public library in the internet lounge, I can blog after all! I will be starting a second waitressing job tomorrow morning. The job at the steak house is going just great, I made some great money on Friday night.

I'm all moved into the apartment, I finished unpacking everything yesterday. I have a sense of freedom and independence now that keeps me upbeat and positive. My apartment isn't much, just one bedroom. The bathroom is so small that you could shit, shower and shave at the same time. I love it though because it's mine.

I need to go because Mom is here with me. We had lunch together and I'm taking her to see my apartment now. I'll check back when I can, I love the library. I haven't visited it for almost ten years. Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words, it means a lot that people who don't even know me personally care. xoxoxox

13 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

WE KNOW YOU PERSONALLY!!

Glad we got that straight!

Enjoy the new place!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I'm so glad you can keep blogging. And you are right, we do care about you.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Michael Lardizabal said...

So I guess we get to keep you after all : )

You sound better too.

Mike

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Michael Lardizabal said...

So I guess we get to keep you after all : )

You sound better too.

Mike

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

That was quite a description of your bathroom. Sounds like home sweet home, though.

Really glad you can still blog. I'm hoping for frequent updates!

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad things are going well.
Striking out on your own can be scary monsters but can also be like a huge breath of fresh air and very liberating.
We all wish the best for you :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to see ya again. Loved the soap and the autographed picture. I miss your "question of the day". Hope you are well and happy. I always liked the song survivor...it fit you in so many ways.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Julia said...

Of course we know you personally! I KNOW that feeling of freedom...it feels great. I'm so happy for you.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Janet Edwards said...

Just finally getting a chance to catch up on you. I have missed your stories and spunky attitude!

Glad to hear you are reclaiming yourself! Wishing you the very best!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

i was sad when i thought you were leaving us...

you know, i completely understood, but, i would have missed my Mojie!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

The library is my place of refuge.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Sixteen Chickens said...

Mojo I'm so proud of you. What you are doing takes so much courage. Keep your chin up!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Funny how that works. One step at a time is a good way to move. And with TWO waitressing jobs the calves and bi/triceps are gonna be rock hard in no time. heh heh

We're here with ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home