Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New Day, New Year, New Beginning

I hate to leave on such a sad and depressing note. I actually hated writing what I did yesterday because it makes me feel like a failure. It is the truth though and this blog has always been real. I got a job yesterday afternoon, waiting tables. I'll start training tonight. I have to go buy some black pants, black blouse and black comfortable shoes. Kind of fitting, all black like dressing for a funeral. I woke up and saw the beautiful sunrise this morning though, bright pink and blue. It was full of cheer and hope.

My Mom loved reading all the stories I wrote while we were on the airplane together. We were laughing so hard sometimes that we woke up the sleeping passengers. She also cried reading the post I wrote about BOB but thanked me for writing something so kind.

These pictures are the way I'd like to be remembered. Happy and with a big smile. I'll try to still blog, I know I'll have some great stories from waitressing. Remember, Mom always said I was like Lucy Ricardo and she's Ethel. Just imagine Lucy waitressing!





9 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Dori said...

Mojo, I'm so sorry that you're going through this difficult time. One thing I've learned through running, is that I can get through anything. And so can you. Good luck.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dori said...

Mojo, I'm so sorry that you're going through this difficult time. One thing I've learned through running, is that I can get through anything. And so can you. Good luck.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

Love the pics! Love the smile. Love the stories. Keep it coming, girl. I know you'll be okay because you are a survivor.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

Keep waking up to beautiful sunrises and appreciate life every day. We want to hear from you.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

You are not a failure. Please remember that. You are a survivor and you will make it through this.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy what you can of it.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger TriDaddy said...

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through... things will work out one way or another. Keep posting from time to time and if you ever want to write something for Endurance... well, you know you have a connection here!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

it's tough now.

you described so many days, in only a way you'd understand, of my life and yours.

where you wake up in the morning thinking anything is possible, only to be dragged down by reality.

things will get better, although first, they may have to get worse.

don't lose touch with us Mojie!

i'll hunt you down if you do!!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said...

Mojo is sexy.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger lamiss ibrahim said...

I definitely love this site.
http://prokr.inube.com/
https://www.docdroid.net/NGHQuvv/shrkat-nkl-athath-oaafsh-bbryd.docx
https://broker5577.wixsite.com/prokr/blog/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home