Thursday, January 11, 2007

Two Tickets to Paradise

Last night, I spent some time printing out some stories I have written. I think I killed an entire forest of trees. I cannot believe how much I've written! I only printed out the stories which I talked about my family or Mom too. I have almost an entire three ring binder filled for my Mom's reading pleasure during the flight. I'll ask her to write a comment for the stories because you know there are two sides to every story. She'll probably remind me of some things I left out.

Mom called last night and she's is so excited. I'm funny about things like this, I don't get real excited until I'm boarding the plane. Mom keeps wanting to make sure we'll have everything we need and we don't get robbed. She says when we get together, we are like Lucy and Ethel. That I probably will try to get our baggage off the carousel and get taken for a ride 'round and 'round.(Actually that sounds like fun) Don keeps telling me I shouldn't jog, he thinks I should use the treadmill. He thinks I'll get abducted like that poor Natalie in Aruba. I'll miss him, it will be the longest time we have ever been apart.

I got to plan this vacation. I made the flight reservations and everything! I chose this place, Paradisus of Puerto Rico. It's an all inclusive resort, we have the royal service garden villa. The pool picture alone almost made me fall out of my desk chair. My Mom loves to play golf, she's the lady's champion at the golf course in her development. The course looked great. Anyway, I hope I chose a good vacation, that it's as nice as the pictures.

Well, I better get this day started. Got to swing by and get my TB test checked by hospice before I leave. I know I passed, my arm has no mark. I'll get my last lifting done for an entire week, today's back and quads. I think I'll pound out some single leg hack squats today that will leave me walking like Frankenstein when I board the plane tomorrow! Gonna burn them up and put on my ugly face.

Have a great week. Mojo's outtie!

8 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Bolder said...

safe travels, and make sure you swim in THAT pool for me!!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Whoa, that place looks gorgeous! Looking forward to the full review on your return! Have FUN!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger 21st Century Mom said...

I never believe I'm really going until the plane is in the air.

I'd say 'have a fabulous time' but how could you not? It looks perfect.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

That resort looks fabulous. I am sure you will have a great time. Take advantage of the spa. I am sure you and your mom are due for a good massage. Take lots of pictures too!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Have a wonderful time!! You are going to have so much fun!

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy!
Be safe.
Looking forward to reading about it on your return :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

Have a great time on vacation! Hopefully, you'll post some pictures and a story for us to enjoy when you get back.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap basketball shoes
nike huarache
cheap jordan shoes
arizona cardinals jerseys
new york jets jerseys
adidas nmd r1
ray bans
ferragamo shoes
fitflops
michael kors outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home