Thursday, June 21, 2007

Some Days...

Some days are hard because I miss you two so much. I made chicken and dumplings the other night and I thought about you, Monty. I remembered how I'd share all the meals I'd make with you. When I'd serve you chicken and dumplings, you'd eat everything but the peas. I'd pick up your bowl and find a dozen peas at the bottom of the bowl. I couldn't figure out how you could pick them out.



I thought about you Missy, when it was thundering. I remembered how scared you were of the loud claps of thunder because they sound like a shotgun. I almost went and opened my closet door because that was your favorite hiding place. I hope someone opens the closet for you now when you are scared.



I thought about you both when J and I went for a hike at SanLee Park. For nearly three years, before we moved to the farm, it was our daily ritual. You two would be so excited as we pulled up. You'd make high pitched squeals and dance around with delight in the back of the Explorer. When I released you, you'd barrel down the trails tracking the deer and chasing the squirrels.



The owner of the obedience school came into the restaurant the other day. After I waited on her, I remembered all the learning we did together, Monter. You were the superstar of puppy class, learning how to sit after just a few minutes. You excelled in obedience and I was always proud to be holding the end of your leash. Although you were never fast in agility, you always were careful and hit all the contact zones. I loved that bonding time with you, how you shined.


“As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.”

14 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger ShesAlwaysWrite said...

((HUGS)) I can't imagine how tough it must be to not live with your puppies any more.

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Jerry said...

You are all heart Mojo. Whenever we have had time with the dogs you can tell how much they trully love and miss you. Even though it makes you sad to miss them, I am proud of you for not forgetting just how much they mean to you. It's one of the many reasons you ARE such a classy person!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Lynx217 said...

It's never easy to leave pets behind when it's time to move on with your life. But hopefully sometime soon you'll be able to go visit!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger JF said...

So sad... I know you get to see them at times and I know it's hard. You are always in my prayers.

Love you girl! Hang in there!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Sixteen Chickens said...

Those are beautiful dogs who've added so much to your life and helped shaped the person you are. What's remarkable is that you are aware of this.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said...

Damn, you know I am a sucker for dogs.....I am going to go give Farley a good scratching. Nice post.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I didn't have my best friend I would be very unhappy.

home health supplies

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

Hey! I had no idea you were updating. Now I have to go back and catch up on your life.

Yay!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger huedang said...

Įmonės akcijos Hong Dang įkurta 2006 metais,
in giấy khen po daugiau nei 10 metų plėtros, mes didžiuojamės galėdami būti viršuje vienetas dizaino, spausdinimo ir reklamos Hanojus srityje. Per in giay khen lay ngaymetus mūsų įmonė nuolat siekė sukelti, những mẫu giấy khen đẹpįveikti daug sunkumų, aršios konkurencijos rinkoje, į žaliavų sąnaudų công ty in phong bìkainų padidėjimas, .... išlaikyti kainos ir kokybės prekių. Į produktai vis geriau,
thiết kế phong bì đẹpprofesionaliau. Tai yra akivaizdu, projektavimo, paruošimo, spausdinimo ir apdorojimo gatavų produktų. Taigi mes sukaupti daugiau ir daugiau patirties, nes klientai yra raktas į sėkmę, atsiliepimai indėlis padeda mūsų klientams tapti išsami ir savarankiškai pakilti, kaip vieną iš gamintojų reputacijos vidaus ir tarptautinės.bao gia in catalogue
Atsižvelgiant į rinkos ekonomiką vis aršios konkurencijos požiūriu kokybės reikalavimus, taip pat grafiką kontekste fiksuoja akcinė bendrovė Hong Dang bendrovė mes nuolat mẫu catalogue đẹpinvestuoti kompiuterinę įrangą Biuro mašinos, įrenginiai ir patalpos. Susipažinkite visą paklausą spausdinimo dizaino ir apdailos įmonėje sparčiausiai produkto.
Įmonės akcijos Hong Post nori tapti profesinės dizaino paslaugas spausdinimo ir reklamos. Veiklos efektyvumas, tvarus augimas remiantis harmonijos interesų konflikto tarp šalių laikoma quan.Luon klientas yra visų darbų centras, objektas svarbiausia tarnyba. Darbo kokybė, pažanga patenkinamas klientas yra prioritetas 1, địa chỉ in catalogue giá rẻ quận Từ Liêmvertinami santykiai ilgalaikiai, naujos vystymosi partneriai, sukurtas remiantis šalių atžvilgiu. Su šūkiu "Ilgalaikis sanglauda - Bendrai sukurtos"dịch vụ in thẻ tích điểm tại Hà Nội

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
dallas cowboys jersey
ralph lauren
coach handbags
oakley sunglasses
new york giants jerseys
coach outlet online
new balance outlet

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger منصتك الاخبارية said...


http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-5.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-4.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/get-rid-of-cockroaches-2.html

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Tamer Nasr said...

شركة ركن الضحي للخدمات المنزلية بابها 0508162253

تعلن شركة ركن الضحي عن جميع الخدمات التي تخص العملاء من جميع أنحاء المملكة، غير أن شركتنا تقدم العديد من المميزات التي تختلف عن غيرها من الشركات الأخرى، فهدف الشركة الوحيدة هي أن تجذب العملاء لها لأتقانها وجودتها في العمل، فشركتنا تقوم بعمل خدمات عديدة تخص العميل ويحتاجها العميل في حياته اليومية، كما تحتوي شركة ركن الضحي على أقسام كل قسم مختص بالعديد من العمالة المختصة في هذا المجال، ويوجد العديد من المعدات والأدوات والعديد من المساحيق كل هذه الأشياء مستخدمة في الخدمات التي يحتاجها العميل من أجل التنظيف أو نقل أثاث، فاليوم سوف نقدم جميع الخدمات التي تقدمها شركة ركن الضحي.
شركة شفط بيارات بابها
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بابها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها
شركة نقل اثاث بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة عزل اسطح بابها

_________

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger menna said...

سما
شركات تنظيف الفلل فى العين

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger hodhod said...

خدمات ترميمات بالرياض
شركه صيانه عامه
شركه رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركه عوازل بالرياض
حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياه بالرياض

 

Post a Comment

<< Home